Your tribe is out there. We’ll help you find it.
Allyn Reid + Greg S. Reid
- In-Person Only
- Business Development
The #1 business event you can't attend.
*unless you're invited
Secret Knock is the #1 networking event in the world, hosted by Greg Reid. Meet and network with the brightest minds in the world, like billionaires, sports celebrities, investors, and more.
Learn directly from entrepreneurial legends on how they have actualized great outcomes, whether business or in the area of social change.
March 2020 dates are TBA
WHO IT'S FOR + WHAT'S THE OUTCOME
Network with the highest caliber people in the world.
Looking to start your own non-profit? Learn how to directly from the best himself, the founder of Make A Wish Foundation
WHY IT'S DIFFERENT
THE HEARTS BEHIND IT
Allyn Reid is a community builder, producer and facilitator who enjoys activating soul functioning leadership and enjoys bringing like minds together.
Greg S. Reid is an author, speaker and filmmaker who specializes in topics of overcoming obstacles and creating opportunities.
Who will be at Secret Knock this year?
We can’t tell you. In fact, you will not know where or who will be attending until you’re registered, and even then..
We keep most of it under wraps. This is what makes us special and unique – you never know what to expect, so expect the unexpected.
Speakers at this event contribute and stay as attendees. As such, they do not pitch to the audience.
This could be your tribe if you:
- understand the impact of learning from others who have already accomplished what you are looking to achieve
- are looking for a community of opportunity, respect and open-mindedness
- want to not only listen to A-list speakers, but spend time with them as they mingle with attendees
This is definitely NOT your tribe if:
- you prefer events with pitching
- you're not a fan of surprises, or need to have a detailed itinerary in advance
Admission details: 50% of registrations are reserved for Secret Knock alumni.
Founding year: 2010
Average number in attendance: 200
Dates: March 2020
Location: San Diego, California, USA
- Startup founders
- Corporate professionals/ Intrapreneurs
- Online businesses
- Brick & mortar business owners
- Small business+ side hustles
- Coaches+ consultants
- Under 6-figures
- Low to mid 6-figures
- Mid to high 6-figures
- 9-figures and up
- Animal Services + Products
- Apparel + Accessories
- Beauty + Cosmetics
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Services
- Food, Bev + Agri
- Health + Wellness
- IT + Software
- Manufacturing + Fulfillment
- Media + Entertainment
- Non-Profit + Cause-Related
- Personal + Lifestyle Brands
- Physical Products + Retail
- Sales + Investment
- Travel, Venues + Hospitality
Submit or Nominate an Event or Community!
Do you know of a game-changing experience or group?
We want to connect more people to them!