Your tribe is out there. We’ll help you find it.
Brad Hart (Make More Marbles)
- Online & In-Person Meetup(s)
- Business Development
- Wellness and/or Spirituality
This is a free local mastermind group for San Diego based, 6-figure entrepreneurs that meets weekly in Encinitas, California.
Through their in-person meet ups and affiliated Facebook group, entrepreneurs gain clarity, accountability, support on their challenges and come away with solutions that allow them to be more, do more and give more.
THE HEART BEHIND IT
With 20 years as an entrepreneur and 16 years managing wealth under his belt, Brad Hart is committed to helping entrepreneurs and investors reach their full potential, so they can focus on solving the grand challenges of our time. With extensive experience in real estate, investments, trading, marketing, sales and peak performance strategy, he’s built and helped build several companies, growing revenues and profits into the millions of dollars. His hedge fund, Hartwood Capital, returned 106% in profit in a single year. From co-leading a mastermind of 52 people in China and Hong Kong, to holding mastermind groups in Bali, Italy, Greece and all over the US, Brad has been a part of 26 masterminds and started 8 himself, including a local weekly mastermind group with 300 members. Build A Mastermind (or BAM for short) is his latest initiative, helping entrepreneurs to add $100k+ to their businesses in profit per year with only 5-10 hours a month ongoing time commitment. Brad is a graduate of Binghamton University where he received a BS in Biology and rowed on the Crew team, as well worked as an EMT.
This could be your tribe if you:
- desire community and personal growth
- have a give first mindset and truly want to help people
- are committed to keeping your word and following through on promises
This is definitely NOT your tribe if:
- you are flaky or can't be trusted to do what you say you will do
- you are not committed to helping others along on their journey
- want to get something for nothing and plan to take only
Approximate size of group: 250 online, small group meetups
Year established: 2018
RELATED COMMUNITIES + EVENTS
- Online businesses
- Coaches+ consultants
- Mid to high 6-figures
- Animal Services + Products
- Apparel + Accessories
- Beauty + Cosmetics
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Services
- Food, Bev + Agri
- Health + Wellness
- IT + Software
- Manufacturing + Fulfillment
- Media + Entertainment
- Non-Profit + Cause-Related
- Personal + Lifestyle Brands
- Physical Products + Retail
- Sales + Investment
- Travel, Venues + Hospitality
Submit or Nominate an Event or Community!
Do you know of a game-changing experience or group?
We want to connect more people to them!