Your tribe is out there. We’ll help you find it.
- Online Only
- Business Development
This is a place for Jason's tribe (especially the ones who are coaches, online educators, mentors, and speakers) to come hang where he documents and shares the behind the scenes on creating a COMPETITION-PROOF business that is fully rooted in Self-Expression, Authenticity and Service. One where you never again are fighting for market share or $$$ based on price, popularity, or parlor tricks and instead are led by the intersection of what he believes really matters - operating at the intersection of our GENIUS ZONE, our COMFORT ZONE (yes you read that right, IN our comfort zone) and our SERVICE ZONE!
THE HEART BEHIND IT
If you know Jason Goldberg, you know that his life and business are guided by play-FULL-ness, creativity, bacon, AND this quote by Howard Thurman (so much so that its actually in the mission/vision/purpose/values statement for his company): “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
He is an award-winning entrepreneur, a TEDx Speaker, a baconatarian (thats a vegetarian who still eats bacon), a funky sock lover, a former rapper (who opened for the Wu-Tang Clan – YES, really!), a geek, turned entrepreneur, turned international and transformational speaker, trainer, coach, best-selling author and host. He now focuses his humor, experience and enthusiasm on being of deep service to inspiring individuals from pro-surfers to CEOs, and countless organizations such as Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Northrop Grumman, the National Association for Entrepreneurs, and the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
This could be your tribe if you:
- want real-time access to what Jason's doing, how he's testing, and what it all feels like so you have a roadmap (made of Play-doh of course so you can do HIS thing in YOUR way) to create a truly COMPETITION-PROOF business for yourself
- don't mind that Jason can be a bit inappropriate and unfiltered sometimes - all from love and levity of course!
- if you appreciate groups that protect you from unsolicited advice (Jason's group has a "no coaching without permission" boundary!)
This is definitely NOT your tribe if:
- you're looking for groups to promote your product or service in
- you don't abide by the "don't be a dick" rule
- you're not looking for both "ah-ha" and "haha" moments :)
Approximate size of group: 1500
Year established: 2018
- Startup founders
- Corporate professionals/ Intrapreneurs
- Online businesses
- Brick & mortar business owners
- Small business+ side hustles
- Coaches+ consultants
- Under 6-figures
- Low to mid 6-figures
- Mid to high 6-figures
- 9-figures and up
- Animal Services + Products
- Apparel + Accessories
- Beauty + Cosmetics
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Services
- Food, Bev + Agri
- Health + Wellness
- IT + Software
- Manufacturing + Fulfillment
- Media + Entertainment
- Non-Profit + Cause-Related
- Personal + Lifestyle Brands
- Physical Products + Retail
- Sales + Investment
- Travel, Venues + Hospitality
Submit or Nominate an Event or Community!
Do you know of a game-changing experience or group?
We want to connect more people to them!