Your tribe is out there. We’ll help you find it.
Kameron & Karla Snow (There Are No White Sheep)
- Online Only
- Business Development
- Wellness and/or Spirituality
Write magnetic copy that brings in your perfect leads who become your favorite clients!
We help Christian entrepreneur unlock their stories so they can discover their true customer avatar and connect with themselves and their audience on the deepest possible level. This allows you to attract more of your perfect leads who become your favorite clients.
THE HEARTS BEHIND IT
Kameron Snow was the copychief and messaging expert for Project Nuclear, as well as the former personal copywriter for Scott Oldford. He now coaches entrepreneurial women on how to connect with their stories in order to discover their perfect customer and attract more of them.
Karla Snow is a coach and advocate who has dedicated herself to unlocking the deepest possible transformations for her clients. With a background in sports and recreational therapy, she brings a unique perspective to the coaching world.
This could be your tribe if:
- you want to powerfully show up for your audience but you don't feel excited about it like you know you should
- your heart is to serve your clients but you aren't sure WHO your best client is
- you want to connect with your audience on a deep level and generate more clients who are a dream to work with
This is definitely NOT your tribe if:
- you think all you need is a sexier headline or better pitch deck. This is a community for learning transformational copy, not for putting mascara on a corpse
- you aren't 100% committed to bringing your highest level of service forward for your audience
- you have no online audience and no intention of building one
Approximate size of group: 200
Year established: 2019
Connect with Kam on social! Facebook
- Online businesses
- Coaches+ consultants
- Low to mid 6-figures
- Mid to high 6-figures
- Digital Marketing
- Personal + Lifestyle Brands
Submit or Nominate an Event or Community!
Do you know of a game-changing experience or group?
We want to connect more people to them!