Your tribe is out there. We’ll help you find it.
Chelsea Ford (Females in Food)
- Online Only
- Business Development
Helping women build amazingly successful food & drink businesses. Be part of an empowered collective and a brighter future for women in food & drink!
At Females in Food we celebrate all women who make it, bake it and shake it! And we created our members' club for women who feel like:
- "No one gets me"
- "I'm not sure where to start"
- "I'm in the kitchen all day and can't figure out how to grow my business"
- "I'm doing everything on my own and keep running out of time"
- "Cash flow is a real struggle"
WHY IT'S DIFFERENT
THE HEART BEHIND IT
This could be your tribe if you:
- want more time to create more fantastic food or drink products
- want to build a rewarding lifestyle with your food & drink business
- want to know the next step to take to build a successful food & drink business
This is definitely NOT your tribe if:
- you're not a woman in food or beverage :)
- you don’t have an interest to fast track knowledge on the following topics and beyond: food label regulations, food & drink safety & quality, marketing, cash flow management, distribution, packaging design, nutrition panel information and pricing strategy
Founding year: 2018
Average number in group: 1400
RELATED COMMUNITIES + EVENTS
- Startup founders
- Brick & mortar business owners
- Small business+ side hustles
- Under 6-figures
- Low to mid 6-figures
- Mid to high 6-figures
- Food, Bev + Agri
- Health + Wellness
- Manufacturing + Fulfillment
- Physical Products + Retail
- Travel, Venues + Hospitality
Submit or Nominate an Event or Community!
Do you know of a game-changing experience or group?
We want to connect more people to them!