Your tribe is out there. We’ll help you find it.
Christy Wright (The Business Boutique)
- In-Person Only
- Business Development
- Wellness and/or Spirituality
The Business Boutique Conference is a 3-day event in Nashville, TN where thousands of women gather to learn how to launch and grow their own business.
Come and make new friends on the same journey you’re on—while gaining the knowledge and inspiration you need to get to work. You’ll learn from the best in the business on topics like marketing, sales, social media, pricing, budgeting and more!
WHO IT'S FOR
WHAT'S THE OUTCOME
- A written, actionable plan to help you achieve your unique goals.
- Simple but effective ways to use marketing and social media to connect with your customers.
- A thorough understanding of how to serve your customers—and how to sell to them.
- Fundamentals in business finance like budgeting and setting your prices.
- Inspiration to answer God’s calling, overcome fear, and turn your idea into income.
WHY IT'S DIFFERENT
THE HEART BEHIND IT - A NOTE FROM CHRISTY
I am an author, Certified Business Coach, and Ramsey Personality. But those are her official titles. At home, she is a mom of two crazy boys, Carter and Conley, and wife to my very patient husband, Matt. I also have a wild puppy named Rocky. I love fun heels and big earrings, stories and sarcasm, laughing loud, and saying “y’all” way too much. I’m excited about everything and I assume we’re best friends until proven otherwise.
Oh, and I also help women start and grow businesses.
The truth is, I’m pursuing my passion and helping others do the same. I created Business Boutique to help equip women to make money doing what they love.
I’m obsessed with helping women become set free in their God-given gifts to find work that matters. Whether it’s a side business or a small business, an online shop or a retail storefront, a freelance gig or a national brand, I love helping women chase their version of success.
- Christy Wright
- Dave Ramsey
- Jasmine Star
- Bob Goff
- Chalene Johnson
- Mignon Francois
- Ashley Lemieux
- Kelsey Humphreys
Live performance by The Big Beyond
This could be your tribe if you:
- want to do something more but you’re not sure what
- have your idea, but you need help getting started
- have been in business and you’re on the verge of burnout
This is definitely NOT your tribe if:
- you're not interested in starting or building a business
- you prefer to keep business separate from faith/spirituality
Admission details: Reserve your ticket(s) through their website, seats range from $149-299 depending on the package (but discounts are available for groups of 4 or more!)
Average number in attendance: Thousands!
Dates: October 24-26, 2019
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, USA
- Startup founders
- Online businesses
- Brick & mortar business owners
- Small business+ side hustles
- Coaches+ consultants
- Under 6-figures
- Low to mid 6-figures
- Animal Services + Products
- Apparel + Accessories
- Beauty + Cosmetics
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Services
- Food, Bev + Agri
- Health + Wellness
- IT + Software
- Manufacturing + Fulfillment
- Media + Entertainment
- Non-Profit + Cause-Related
- Personal + Lifestyle Brands
- Physical Products + Retail
- Sales + Investment
- Travel, Venues + Hospitality
Submit or Nominate an Event or Community!
Do you know of a game-changing experience or group?
We want to connect more people to them!