Your tribe is out there. We’ll help you find it.
- Online & In-Person Meetup(s)
- Business Development
This is the world's leading network for the second in command! Come together with other high-achieving COOs to discuss strategies, build relationships, and grow in a holistic way.
WHO IT'S FOR
This is an exclusive community designed to empower and nurture COOs and other seconds-in-command (including GMs, VPs of Operations, Directors of Operations, COOs, and Presidents) across North America who run a team with a revenue of $8 million or more.
WHAT'S THE OUTCOME / BENEFIT
- Create & manage rapid, healthy growth
- Build a culture that attracts an A-Team
- Gain COO & CEO relationship building tools
- Streamline work by leveraging technology
- Master strategic planning & execution
- Communicate to motivate and drive company vision & success
- Become a dynamic leader
- Cultivate career / life balance
✓ Enjoy attending three events each year, hosted at the luxurious Royal Palms Resort and Spa. Each event includes a welcome reception, two full days working with Cameron and other COO Alliance members, all food and beverages, and a fun group outing on Thursday
✓ Access to the members only Facebook and LinkedIn groups, where you can ask questions, bounce ideas, and just converse with your tribe about the unique challenges that accompany your role as Chief Operating Officer.
✓ Access to the private Dropbox where Cameron and other members share documents and presentations that will aid your growth
✓ Quarterly video conferences designed to supplement what you’ve learned and put into practice
WHY IT'S DIFFERENT
There are plenty of communities devoted to help CEOs, but this is the only one that specifically caters to the challenges of being a COO. This isn’t just a community… it’s a mastermind group that meets for events multiple times a year to cover growth strategies and other fundamentals COOs need to succeed. Outside of events, the COO Alliance provides the framework for COOs to leverage relationships in-between events.
THE HEART BEHIND IT
This could be your tribe if you:
- are a COO or 2IC
- you’re successful but want to know how to get to the next level (while having fun doing it!)
- you want to build relationships with other driven COOs
This is definitely NOT your tribe if:
- aren't a COO or 2IC
- you prefer to keep your cards close to your chest (COO core values include being open and vulnerable!)
- your track record at delivering promises is shotty
Admission details: The COO Alliance isn’t just another business association with stuffy conferences and uncomfortable meet ups. It’s your tribe, and we’re just as selective as you would be when choosing who to include. Our members come from many different industries, but they’re facing similar problems and looking to grow in the same direction. We’re looking at company size, revenue, and culture. We’re looking for COOs who are true second in commands, committed to learning and growing, and looking for a mastermind of their peers. This is COO training, but you’ve never seen it done like this before. Think you have what it takes? Apply Now, and we’ll set up a video call with a member of our team.
Average number in group:
Length of membership: 1 year
RELATED EVENTS + COMMUNITIES
- Corporate professionals/ Intrapreneurs
- 9-figures and up
- Animal Services + Products
- Apparel + Accessories
- Beauty + Cosmetics
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Services
- Food, Bev + Agri
- Health + Wellness
- IT + Software
- Manufacturing + Fulfillment
- Media + Entertainment
- Non-Profit + Cause-Related
- Personal + Lifestyle Brands
- Physical Products + Retail
- Sales + Investment
- Travel, Venues + Hospitality
Submit or Nominate an Event or Community!
Do you know of a game-changing experience or group?
We want to connect more people to them!