Your tribe is out there. We’ll help you find it.
- Online & In-Person Meetup(s)
- < 50
- Business Development
Created by Lewis Howes, this community is for those looking to make a bigger impact in the world with their work, drastically increase their revenue, and build a mainstream brand in the process.
WHO IT'S FOR
The Greatness Mastermind is for any mid- to high-six-figure entrepreneur who wants to grow into becoming the #1 trusted authority in your industry, stand out from the rest, and make a massive impact on your community and the world.
WHAT'S THE OUTCOME / BENEFITS
Learn tactics directly from Lewis's playbook, including how to launch a New York Times Bestselling book, earn 7-8 figures a year from online courses or coaching, have a top 100 ranked podcast, attract mega mainstream press, get paid $50,000 per speech, build a viral social media following, and more. Members also receive:
- Access to some of the most influential people in the world, business millionaires and billionaires teaching their strategies
- Weekend retreats with celebrities sharing their secrets
- One-on-one hotseats
- Exclusive experiences you can't buy anywhere
- A community of leaders to connect with and partner on projects
HOW IT'S DIFFERENT
THE HEART BEHIND IT
Before Lewis Howes became a media sensation for empowering people and sharing 'Greatness' across the globe, he had his share of obstacles to overcome. From having a learning disability, which led to being alone and bullied in school, to being sexually abused as a child, to being injured and broke on his sister’s couch, Lewis’s story is the perfect example of how anybody can overcome the obstacles in their life and achieve greatness. Fast forward a few short years, and Lewis is a New York Times Bestselling author of the hit book, The School of Greatness and author of his latest book, The Mask of Masculinity. He is a lifestyle entrepreneur, high performance business coach and keynote speaker. A former professional football player and two-sport All-American, he is a current USA Men’s National Handball Team athlete. He hosts a top 100 podcast in the world, The School of Greatness, which has over 40 million downloads since it launched in 2013. He was recognized by The White House and President Obama as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs in the country under 30. Lewis has been featured on Ellen, The New York Times, People, Forbes, Inc, Fast Company, ESPN, Sports Illustrated, Men’s Health, The Today Show and other major media outlets.
This could be your tribe if you:
- earn at least $500,000 per year, most members are making multiple 7 figures per year
- are community focused
- are committed to the goals you set, and stay accountable to making them happen
This is definitely NOT your tribe if:
- you're a sleezy internet marketer, hard seller, or scammy copywriter
- you're looking for a “get rich quick” money making program
- you take more than you give
Admission details: Rolling admission, submit directly on their site!
Average number in cohort: 30
- Online businesses
- Coaches+ consultants
- Mid to high 6-figures
- Animal Services + Products
- Apparel + Accessories
- Beauty + Cosmetics
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Services
- Food, Bev + Agri
- Health + Wellness
- IT + Software
- Manufacturing + Fulfillment
- Media + Entertainment
- Non-Profit + Cause-Related
- Personal + Lifestyle Brands
- Physical Products + Retail
- Sales + Investment
- Travel, Venues + Hospitality
Submit or Nominate an Event or Community!
Do you know of a game-changing experience or group?
We want to connect more people to them!