Your tribe is out there. We’ll help you find it.
Joe Pulizzi (Content Marketing Institute)
- In-Person Only
- Business Development
This September, over four-thousand storytellers, marketers and entrepreneurs will converge upon the up-and-coming city of Cleveland to grow together and talk about the latest trends and strategies in audience engagement.
WHO IT'S FOR
If you’re a content marketer or leader within your organization who is looking to grow your business and build a plan that will engage and inspire your audience, CMWorld is a build-your-own experience that checks all the boxes (and then some).
WHAT'S THE OUTCOME + WHY IT'S DIFFERENT
A truly global conference of diverse storytellers, entrepreneurs, and content marketers! Last year, over 50 countries were represented by CMWorld’s 3,500+ attendants. This year, it’s going to be even bigger!
- Access to over 120 sessions and workshops by leading experts covering strategy, storytelling, ROI, demand generation, AI, and more
- Inspiration to create your own epic content marketing
- Networking opportunities with some of the brightest in the business
- Help building your team
- Opportunities to develop personal skills
THE HEART BEHIND IT
Joe Pulizzi is the founder of the Content Marketing Institute (CMI), the leading educational organization for content marketing, which hosts the largest physical content marketing event, Content Marketing World. Joe is a highly sought after public speaker and a 5x author, including Killing Marketing, Content Inc. and Epic Content Marketing, which was named a “Must-Read Business Book” by Fortune Magazine.
After selling CMI in 2016, Joe spends his time with his wife and two teenage boys and actively fundraises for the Orange Effect Foundation, which he and his wife founded in 2014 to help children with speech disorders pay for therapy. Joe loves the color orange and the city of Cleveland, where he’s an active ambassador to the city and a long-time season ticket holder of the Cleveland Browns. You can find Joe on Twitter @JoePulizzi.
This could be your tribe if you:
- are all about spinning a yarn, telling a story, and hooking your audience
- are curious about what’s happening at the intersection of storytelling and technology
- enjoy events that tee up real connection - CMWorld hosts morning fun runs, yoga and evening networking gatherings
This is definitely NOT your tribe if:
- structured agendas are your thing (this is more of a build-your-own learning experience!)
- have an aversion to the color orange ;)
Admission details: Various tiers of access and admission are available directly on their website! (Discounts for groups of four or more are also offered)
Founding year: 2009
Average number in attendance: 4,000+
Length: 4-day event
Dates: September 13-16, 2022
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Corporate professionals/ Intrapreneurs
- Online businesses
- Brick & mortar business owners
- Under 6-figures
- Low to mid 6-figures
- Mid to high 6-figures
- 9-figures and up
- Animal Services + Products
- Apparel + Accessories
- Beauty + Cosmetics
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Services
- Food, Bev + Agri
- Health + Wellness
- IT + Software
- Manufacturing + Fulfillment
- Media + Entertainment
- Non-Profit + Cause-Related
- Personal + Lifestyle Brands
- Physical Products + Retail
- Sales + Investment
- Travel, Venues + Hospitality
Submit or Nominate an Event or Community!
Do you know of a game-changing experience or group?
We want to connect more people to them!