Your tribe is out there. We’ll help you find it.
- In-Person Only
- Business Development
Experiential marketing is one of the most challenging--and rewarding--areas of marketing. The Experiential Marketing Summit brings together over 1,800 of the world’s brightest marketers who are changing the world to share techniques and talk about their craft.
WHO IT'S FOR
Brand marketers who want to take a plunge into the deep end of cutting edge face-to-face marketing techniques.
WHAT'S THE OUTCOME + WHY IT'S DIFFERENT
You get actual instruction from top marketers at global brands like Pepsi, Uber, Under Armour, Samsung, and Facebook, just to name a few. This event also boasts a “flex learning” format that empowers attendees by accommodating a number of learning styles through traditional breakouts, workshops, sessions, and more.
- Instruction from top talent at brands you know, love, and respect
- Senior-level perspectives on the experiential marketing landscape
- More networking than any other event
- Exposure to new products, services, and solutions
- Hands-on workshops for all-access pass holders
THE HEART BEHIND IT
James Giglio, Founder & CEO, of MVP Interactive is our guest. MVP Interactive enhances brand experiences through custom-built experiential technology such as virtual reality, augmented reality, gesture, facial morphing, social media platforms and mobile applications.
James has been working with Coca-Cola (among other major brands) over the past few years to create in-venue and out-of-venue experiences and programs that are on the forefront of experiential technology.
MVP Interactive has worked with the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, the U.S. Open and many others to deploy VR/AR and immersive tech activations. This is a great discussion on how the company has achieved success, and very educational on why big brands and sports teams are diving into VR and AR marketing
This could be your tribe if you:
- want a first-hand look at how top brands are marketing to their audiences
- networking, happy hours, dinners, and optional off-sites are your thing
- you live to create brand-defining events and experiences
This is definitely NOT your tribe if:
- you live 100% within the digital world
Admission details / price tiers:
Average number in attendance:
Length: 3 Days
Dates: April 27-29, 2022
Location: MGM Grand - Las Vegas, NV
- Startup founders
- Corporate professionals/ Intrapreneurs
- Brick & mortar business owners
- Low to mid 6-figures
- Mid to high 6-figures
- 9-figures and up
- Animal Services + Products
- Apparel + Accessories
- Beauty + Cosmetics
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Services
- Food, Bev + Agri
- Health + Wellness
- IT + Software
- Manufacturing + Fulfillment
- Media + Entertainment
- Non-Profit + Cause-Related
- Personal + Lifestyle Brands
- Physical Products + Retail
- Sales + Investment
- Travel, Venues + Hospitality
Submit or Nominate an Event or Community!
Do you know of a game-changing experience or group?
We want to connect more people to them!